Luly is known for using butterflies as inspiration in her designs and this "Spring Papillon" print is one of her most iconic iterations. The butterfly is a symbol of hope, beauty, and change through metamorphosis which is brought to life in this print using vibrant colors and Swarovski crystal adornment.
Each mask from the Atelier Collection is made-to-order and will have unique variances. Please allow one week for us to make the mask in our atelier.
- Individually handmade in Seattle
- Three layer fabric construction:
- Silk outer-layer
- Cotton mid-layer
- Soft-touch microfiber lining
- Comfort flexible straps
- Adjustable wire at nose
- One size
- Exact pattern print and crystal placement will vary
- Please allow a week for your order to ship
- Due to the hygienic nature of these masks, all sales are final
Hand wash gently in warm water, hang dry. Do not machine dry. Do not use hot water as heat will cause the crystal adhesive to loosen.
Other Notes:While the purpose is to protect, please understand that this mask is not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment and continue to follow the CDC’s social distancing and health-related guidelines.