*This print contains metallic silver accents!
The Luly Yang Face Mask is created with three layers of specially selected fabric. Each mask is handmade in our Seattle couture studio and designed to contour and offer coverage, is reusable and washes easily. The colorful print design offers a sense of hope and optimism.
100% of proceeds benefit our work in sourcing and donating masks to our valued healthcare workers.
We take pride in designing these community face masks so that together we can help flatten the curve and limit the spread of Covid-19.
- Individually handmade in Seattle
- Three layer fabric construction:
- Cotton outer-layer
- Cotton mid-layer
- Soft microfiber or high density cotton lining
- Comfort flexible straps
- Adjustable wire at nose
- One size
- Exact pattern print placement will vary
- Please allow 2-3 days for your order to ship
- Due to the hygienic nature of these masks, all sales are final
- Keep clean at all times
- Hand wash in warm water with soap or all purpose detergent
- If needed, use a steam cleaner or gently press both sides of your mask with an iron on a low steam setting, avoiding the metal wire around the nose area
Each mask is hand made in our Seattle couture studio and will have unique variances.
Kindly note that these fabric masks are not a replacement for N95, surgical or clinical masks. Please continue to follow the CDC’s social distancing and health-related guidelines.