Thank you for your interest in joining the Luly Yang Couture team. We would like to share with you what is important to us. We recommend reading this thoroughly to learn if your personal philosophies and values echo ours.
Our mission is to live out and grow the brand of Luly Yang, at the core of which is the belief that we should put others first by providing the best services and creating memorable experiences for our guests.
Our vision is that Luly Yang continues to be a place for the best lifestyle, fashion and design services, together with unforgettable
Among our most valued qualities are positivity, loyalty, accountability, willingness, a spirit of service, being a good listener, having high standards, and a fundamental appreciation of life, creativity, design, and beauty.
The only way we can continue to grow and develop ourselves and our brand in a way that fits with our mission and values is to invest in ourselves and our people. We hire learners and we are learners ourselves. Luly Yang is a place where we grow together. Additionally, there is a particular humility inherent in learning and a curiosity for what is unknown. We want you to have this; it is a requirement for employment.
At the heart of Luly Yang's philosophy is a dedication to helping others enrich their lives. She quotes,
"Good design can bring about social and environmental change. Being surrounded by beauty evokes positive emotions. This, in turn, encourages us to live better and be better. My dream is to create an inspirational place for our guests, ourselves and our community."
On-site training, dymanic creative team environment, employee discounts, medical, regular hours Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am to 6:30pm except fashion shows and special events.
DRESS MAKER / ALTERATIONS
Seeking an experienced seamstress well-versed in pattern-making and alterations for couture ladieswear (bridal and evening).
- Must have extensive experience working with luxury fabrics such as chiffon, silk, lace, and embellishment and have excellent attention to detail and garment integrity.
- Work closely with designer, production supervision, and company team to assist with projects as needed and ensure product adheres to brand standards.
- Be able to manage your own work load in a time-critical environment.
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
Contract or PT
- 3 yrs. experience in online marketing management
- Outstanding writing / composition skills
- Ideal candidate has experience with product photography, image retouching, and graphics.
- Able to perform the responsibilities listed below in coordination with company owner and team members
- Assist in developing content for web in accordance with brand vision. Adept at product description.
- SEO for existing website. Improve search engine rankings.
- Research best websites / collaborators to develop relationships with to obtain quality links and exposure.
- Manage, design, and deliver email lists.
- Propose content for / manage online newsletter.
- Propose content and maintain schedule of social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Track influence, follow up on responses.
- Research, propose, and implement strategies to boost social and web traffic. Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Optimize comprehensive marketing campaign, integrating online presence in press releases, publications, social media outlets, newsletter, and web traffic.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
BRIDAL & EVENING STYLIST / SALES CONSULTANT
PT and FT
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated Bridal Stylist/Sales Consultant create memorable, exceptional experiences for our clients and brides-to-be.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in bridal/luxury sales.
- Ability to interact with many different personality types and enjoy sales and service.
- Passion for creating beautiful experiences.
- Professional with excellent communication and project management skills.
- Positive attitude with a desire for continuous professional and personal growth.
- Knowledge of evening, bridal gown textiles and silouettes and fit.
- Consistent delievery holding a high bar for self and environment.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKETING COMMUNICATION WITH FOCUS ON DIGITAL MARKETING
PT - FT - Contract.
We are a Seattle based independent design studio and fashion brand looking for a passionate, creative individual with a min of 3-5 years experience in a relevant position to join us in creating our marketing and PR strategies with a focus in on-line and social marketing. You will also be maintaining client and community relations, producing marketing creative assets in writing, simple photography and artwork.
- Creating Marketing plans and budgets
- Organizing events, trunk shows, fashion shows
- Maintaining our on line and social marketing
- Web site maintenance
- Copy Writing, creating assets for on line, event and print marketing
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads
- Producing press releases
- Staying ahead of industry developments
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Our Boutique hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 9.30am to 6.30pm
Recently added items0
You have no items in your shopping bag.