Thank you for your interest in joining the Luly Yang Couture team. We would like to share with you what is important to us. We recommend reading this thoroughly to learn if your personal philosophies and values echo ours.
Our mission is to live out and grow the brand of Luly Yang, at the core of which is the belief that we should put others first by providing the best services and creating memorable experiences for our guests.
Our vision is that Luly Yang continues to be a place for the best lifestyle, fashion and design services, together with unforgettable
Among our most valued qualities are positivity, loyalty, accountability, willingness, a spirit of service, being a good listener, having high standards, and a fundamental appreciation of life, creativity, design, and beauty.
The only way we can continue to grow and develop ourselves and our brand in a way that fits with our mission and values is to invest in ourselves and our people. We hire learners and we are learners ourselves. Luly Yang is a place where we grow together. Additionally, there is a particular humility inherent in learning and a curiosity for what is unknown. We want you to have this; it is a requirement for employment.
At the heart of Luly Yang's philosophy is a dedication to helping others enrich their lives. She quotes,
"Good design can bring about social and environmental change. Being surrounded by beauty evokes positive emotions. This, in turn, encourages us to live better and be better. My dream is to create an inspirational place for our guests, ourselves and our community."
On-site training, dymanic creative team environment, employee discounts, medical, regular hours Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am to 6:30pm except fashion shows and special events.
DRESS MAKER / ALTERATIONS
Seeking an experienced seamstress well-versed in pattern-making and alterations for couture ladieswear (bridal and evening).
- Must have extensive experience working with luxury fabrics such as chiffon, silk, lace, and embellishment and have excellent attention to detail and garment integrity.
- Work closely with designer, production supervision, and company team to assist with projects as needed and ensure product adheres to brand standards.
- Be able to manage your own work load in a time-critical environment.
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIDAL & EVENING STYLIST / SALES CONSULTANT
PT and FT
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated Bridal Stylist/Sales Consultant create memorable, exceptional experiences for our clients and brides-to-be.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in bridal/luxury sales.
- Ability to interact with many different personality types and enjoy sales and service.
- Passion for creating beautiful experiences.
- Professional with excellent communication and project management skills.
- Positive attitude with a desire for continuous professional and personal growth.
- Knowledge of evening, bridal gown textiles and silouettes and fit.
- Consistent delievery holding a high bar for self and environment.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com